Entries may now be sent in
for the Winter 2011/12 category
Winning entry - Autumn 11 category
Davids Peninsula Tourist Association is continuing the Photography
Competition from 8th March 2011 to 7th March 2012.
Entry is open to everyone and is free of charge. It does not matter how old the photograph is, but it must be in season.
Photographs must be taken WITHIN the St Davids Peninsula (see map), be original and the location must be identifiable.
All photograph entries sent in will be added to the seasons photograph page, with the winning photograph being displayed on the homepage.
As always, all enquiries to us for use of any photograph will be passed on to the relevant photographer.
Online entries only will be accepted.
How to enter:
Online - send an email to:
the photograph. Only ONE photograph taken in the season in .jpg format
per email will be accepted.
Your name, address and tel.
Spring Category - 7th June 2011
The St Davids Peninsula Tourist Association Committee will judge the entries.
1) Entry is open to everyone except members and their families of the St Davids Peninsula Tourist Association (SPTA) Committee and is free of charge.
2) Photographs must be taken within the St Davids peninsula (as depicted on the Broad sheet map/web site), be original and according to the season being entered and the location identifiable (either by feature or background). No portraits and any recognisable persons must have given their consent.
3) Entries may only be submitted online by an email attachment and in the format .jpg Only ONE photograph attachment per email will be accepted. A maximum of 5 entries per season per entrant will be accepted. Photographs may not be re-entered for subsequent seasons/years.
4) The Subject
heading of the email must be 'photograph entry' followed by
the 'photograph file name'. The following information must be written in
5) All entries are accepted in good faith and will be judged on an equal and anonymous basis. The judges decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
6) Judging will be done by the SPTA Committee at the earliest opportunity after each seasonal closing date. Winners will be notified by email, announced on the web site and a cheque sent in the post.
7) Photograph Rights: The St Davids Peninsula Tourist Association retains the right to use any submitted photograph in its advertising and publications (Broad sheet, web site). Any photograph used in print (apart from in conjunction with this competition) will be honoured with a one off £20 payment.
8) Should it
become necessary, these rules may be amended at any time. Further
information or any queries can be directed to the secretary - see the
brought to you by www.stdavidsinfo.org.uk